Having troubles creating your corporate explainer video? Read this article and discover the 6 best tips that will help you create perfect corporate explainer videos!
You will be surprised how many people don’t really know what are corporate explainer videos and what they should show.
We are living in an age where all almost everyone has access to powerful smartphones with internet connections which means that anyone can watch visual content easily. Having a great explainer video on your site, email or social media account can really add an extra punch to your company marketing efforts.
Explainer videos are a fun and great way to explain your company, what exactly are you selling, and what your business is all about. It is a great method to target potential customers in just a few minutes.
If you are having troubles creating a corporate explainer video, don’t worry as you have come to the right place. All you need to do is follow these 6 tips and you will be able to create the perfect corporate explainer videos:
- Start with the script – Low-quality and poorly written scripts can lead to a huge disaster which will reflect negatively on your company’s reputation. Regardless of the purpose of your video, the script is what makes it work. You need a well-written and planned script to start the process of creating a corporate video in the right way.
- Be authentic – The explainer video should be real with the customers and share the benefits of the products you are selling.
- Keep it short – It is really important to keep in mind that we are living in a time where nobody wants to spend more than a few minutes on something that doesn’t really engage them. So, when creating your corporate video, make sure to keep it short.
- Simplicity always wins – If you want your potential customers to remember the message you want to share, stick to simplicity. You need to make things short and simple.
- Focus on benefits and not features – Nobody wants to watch a video telling them confusing or boring features of a certain product. You need to share the benefits of your products and not its most important features.
- Hire a professional video agency – If you think you don’t have the skills to create an explainer video on your own, hire a professional video agency.
It is really important to be professional when creating your explainer corporate videos. Good luck!
— VideoScribe (@VideoScribeApp) 3 de marzo de 2018