If you don’t want to hire professional video production company, we recommend you to make an explainer video by yourself. Before you do, discover the pros and cons of do it yourself explainer videos!
Have you used explainer videos to promote your business or sell your products online? If not, you definitely should.
According to a research, around 80% of the internet users are devoted to watching videos. Explainer videos are a great way to inform, entertain, and engage with your target audience online. If you don’t want to hire professional video production company to create your explainer videos, we recommend you to make the explainer video by yourself. However, before you do anything, you should know both the advantages and disadvantages of do it yourself explainer videos.
- You will have a complete control over the video from start to finish. Messages, timelines, script it is all under your control and according to your vision, style, and needs.
- When you create your own explainer video, you can change it however you like, with at no additional cost. You can try different things if you want, until you are completely satisfied with the end result.
- There is no need to pay another vendor to do something for you.
- Writing the perfect script, creating something that is visually appealing, and developing custom characters is not easy and if you can’t do it right, it will negatively impact your business. We recommend you to add in a professional voice over which is the key to the success of your new video.
- It is easy to find an online software, but pay attention to the tools that come with the video. You need the right tools to create the perfect explainer video. If not, you will end up with a poor or low-quality video which is bad for your company.
- When considering do it yourself explainer videos, it is really important to keep in mind that employee time. Could they be doing something else that is more productive?
Do it yourself explainer videos are a great way to express your creativity and create something that will really help your business move forward. These videos tool much longer to complete, but if they are done right, they could really take your business to the next level. Don’t hesitate to share your explainer videos on the social media networks and engage with your potential customers.
— Piehole.TV Videos (@Pieholetv) 22 de marzo de 2018